Friday, January 26, 2007

13

I have seen a few blogs that do something called "Thursday 13" on their blog. They list 13 of something every Thursday. I like this idea since I like lists and for whatever reason I have had a list of people in my head lately that I wish I kept in better touch with. Either I have lost contact with them completely, or just have a hard time staying in contact. They are:
1. Becky Bashton-best friend in elementary-wrote each other for years before losing contact a few years ago.
2. Angie Brooks/Willis-best friend from ACU-moved to California a few years ago...had a hard time keeping up--you'll notice she does comment every once in a while :)
3. Bruce Beaver-best guy friend all through H.S.
4. Lana Litton/Page-best girlfriend all through H.S.
5. Andi Usrey/Quisenberry-good friend in H.S. and college
6. Gary Binkley-H.S. friend
7. Karli McMillian-good friend in H.S.--then met again later in college and became better friends
8. Esme Sheasby- youth minister wife :)
9. Laura Jackson- friend from Tyler
10. Wendy Cupples-friend from Jackson, Tennessee
11. Jennifer Ellis-another friend from Jackson, Tennessee
12. Pam Richardson-last preacher's wife here at Johnson Street
13. All my women friends at Camp Blue Haven-for whatever reason it's just impossible to keep up with them!

4 comments:

Joey said...

am i in the top 20?

Lesley said...

I was hoping so too. I guess you could say we keep in pretty good contact though. :)

Joey said...

emma, me and the girls just got through giving emily her birthday spankings. they loved it. thanks for the reminder. the "one to grow on" at the end was a doozie!

emma said...

It's nice to see you do what I say sometimes joey! Sorry neither of you are in the top 20. The fact that you're commenting on my blog means we keep in touch!