

Saturday, Ava turned 4 months old, which means she's finally out of the 4th trimester!!! YIPPIE From my experience with Elle, at around 4 months old, everything starts to go way smoother....at least for a while! :) We had a nice cold weekend. My parents came and spent the day here Saturday. Elle had a lot of fun. Today we awoke to NOT ice which we were suspose to get overnight. I hate when they get my hopes up and then don't follow through! They are saying we still have a good chance of ice tonight, but I am not holding my breath. Shawn had to cancel a youth thing that was going to be tonight in Dallas since they are pretty much for sure going to get icy conditions. No matter where I live it always seems to be just out of reach of the "fun" weather! Oh well...
2 comments:
I see a smile on Ava, what a beautiful thing it is. And who cares if she has a bald spot? Next time someone laughs ask them if they laugh at the little old men at church with horseshoe hair.
Much love,
Now Ava is smiling in this picture and first one of her and Elle. Good Job Ava. :)
Post a Comment