Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
5 comments:
I love hearing a baby laugh. Real laughs are so great. Good job.
The funniest part is how she goes straight back to the unimpressed face right when she is done laughing.
I agree lesley. Everytime she sees the camera her expression just goes blank. It's so funny.
See, she does know how to smile. And what a pretty smile it is.
Everyone knew it was in there somewhere, good job Momma!
I cannot get enough of these videos and pictures. Ava is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocute and so is Elle girl! Can't wait to see you ALL! NaNA
Post a Comment