Wednesday, January 31, 2007
What a nice surprise!
It really wasn't even in the forecast, but it's been snowing on and off all day today! At the moment the snow is REALLY coming down and I would say the clumps are about the size of a half dollar coin...they are HUGE! I would love to show video of it, but the google video is not working at the moment. Oh well...I was just like a kid earlier. Elle didn't want to go out in it so I ran out in the backyard by myself and tried catching snowflakes in my mouth. I only came in when Elle was yelling something at the top of her lungs at me from inside and Ava was taking a nap. I love snow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad that you received a nice surprise.
You are still a kid!!! Glad you are! What an adventure you had in Frisco. You make the really frustrating day sound interesting...maybe you should be a writer!! Ha, guess it may be in your genes!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment