Thursday, April 05, 2007

Crafty little Bunny


Well, I was reading a Martha Stewart magazine and it had the CUTEST ideas for craft projects for Easter. I got inspired and went online to her site and started looking for more ideas. I found the absolute MOST PRECIOUS little bunny pom pom figurines. I decided that I was going to try to make those....now Martha makes things look perfect and they look pretty easy to do, but doing them is sort of another story. I made the bunnies and they turned out so so so cute, but they were pretty hard to make. It has inspired me to make something homemade every year for the girls and date it and put it in their Easter basket. So, this is my first year and it will be hard for me to top this next year. I just LOVE them!!!

In other news, I went to the dr. today to deal with my rash. It was worse today. He said it either is an allergic reaction or viral. Not sure which one but he didn't seem concerned too much with how it looked so it can't be too bad. He gave me an antibiotic and some clarinex...not sure it that was for the rash or because he noticed that I was all allergyish. Either way, one of the problems will be fixed with the allergy medicine.

Also, I set up an appointment for next wed. to get my tooth looked at. That makes me feel alittle better because at least I'm getting appointments set up. Hopefully they can figure out what's going on.

Ava developed a little bit of a fever this evening. She has been sneezing and rubbing her eyes so it looks like the pollen is bothering her also. I gave her some Tylenol so hopefully in the morning she is feeling better. She is now waving...truly waving, not just moving her arm. As soon as I get her out of bed, she starts waving and when we see sister or Daddy, she starts waving again. It is so so so cute! She is trying to talk a lot. She says "Ba" and "A-Ba" a lot and I'm trying like crazy to get her to say "Ma." She has rolled herself a few times and I'm hoping she figures it out as a mode of transportation soon. She is really growing fast.

Elle will be three years old in 5 days. It's just unreal. We are taking her and Ava to Frisco on her birthday to have their pictures taken in their Easter dresses. We are also going to let her play on the indoor playground till her hearts content. Children are so easy to please...wish we were!

Well, that's all for now. Enjoy the picture of my CUTEST BUNNIES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute. Good Job Emma. Of course you are so creative you could have done it without Martha's help. Hope everyone is better today. The pollen is terrible. Have a good weekend.