Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
4 comments:
How cute. She really wanted to go to the next step. When she gets through there send her to my house. I can keep her busy.
love
That is so funny. Just the other day Riley was on the trampolene and she told Joey that she was an ice skating princess and he asked her what her name was and she said Tree Cutter Princess. Where do they come up with these things? When I saw Elle I thought of tree cutter princess.
How cute she looks like she wants to fly! I loved to climb trees when I was a girl! Love, Mom
that's probably the cutest thing i've ever seen. i looove the sound effect. i never knew tree cutters went "chew, chew, chew." :)
Post a Comment