Yesterday, we had Elle's Pink Party and our families came up to help celebrate. We had a wonderful time. It was so exciting to celebrate her turning 3. The decorations looked great and the cake....you know how you have an idea in your mind of how you want something to look, but it never turns out that way...well it turned out how I had it pictured in my mind! :) Elle received some pretty great presents and that makes me happy cause now we have new stuff to play with! She also got some really cute clothes from some very fashion saavy aunts :) Here are some pictures from the day. More pictures coming later this afternoon.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Pink Party
Yesterday, we had Elle's Pink Party and our families came up to help celebrate. We had a wonderful time. It was so exciting to celebrate her turning 3. The decorations looked great and the cake....you know how you have an idea in your mind of how you want something to look, but it never turns out that way...well it turned out how I had it pictured in my mind! :) Elle received some pretty great presents and that makes me happy cause now we have new stuff to play with! She also got some really cute clothes from some very fashion saavy aunts :) Here are some pictures from the day. More pictures coming later this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OK, I am totally updated and love the pictures in black and white!! And all the others are precious...by the way did you notice our teeth look very simular except yours are whiter!! Love, Mom
Why is this in German!!
Yeah our teeth do look very similar...the tooth next to our middle top tooth dips down alittle. Also, I'm not sure why you're seeing stuff in German, it's all in English on my screen. weird!
I have always said that the two of you look a lot alike. Judy I am proud that you are up to date on the blog. Have a great week.
love you,
Post a Comment