Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
7 comments:
This is quite impressive - I have been working with my pre-k kids at school on this and they aren't anywhere close to this good on pronunciation. Tell her we said great job!
i didn't know maliemon was a book of the nt?! :)
j/k she did great. way to go elle!
Way to go Elle, Give me 5. I love you Elle and I am very proud.
Well done. You will have to teach Riley when you come to visit.
It's good that she knows that now, because I still sing the books of the New Testament everytime someone says "Turn to..." It's a good skill to have. Kind of like singing the alphabet when you are trying to alphabetize something. Good job Elle!
I still love to have Riley sing the OT and NT songs! Philemons was Philemers, Timothy was Timoty and and third is still tird.
Very impressive, very sweet!
Wow what a genius girl! That's my Elle! Love, Nana
Post a Comment