Sunday, March 02, 2008

More Sister Pics

This was right before we headed to Walmart the other morning. Notice the contrast in outfit choices....I picked out Ava's...appropriate to the 50 degree weather....and Elle picked out her own. She was very excited to get to where what she wanted....and she didn't want a jacket either. But, she didn't complain the whole time about being too cold! As my mom says "don't sweat the small stuff!"


I guess after our last picnic it inspired Elle. She pulled a blanket out and Ava saw it and went to the pantry, grabbed some plates and a fork that was at her level, brought it back to the blanket and sat down. I thought that was pretty smart! I got them Cheerios to eat and they had a picnic. I guess they are preparing for a nudist colony picnic?

6 comments:

Lesley said...

I could have sworn I've seen Elle in that shirt when she was about 2 years old. Is it the same one or am I just imagining things? Cute pictures by the way. (Of course!)

emma said...

yep...we like to really get our money's worth out of everything we buy. I do think it's time to buy both girls a few new t-shirts. Elle is still wearing one that she got when she was 6 months old...it was alittle big back then, but she has been wearing it since then.

Emily said...

T-shirts should last forever.

emma said...

I agree...I have shirts from WAY back...if it wasn't for my hips and a certain other area, I'd still fit in them :)

Anonymous said...

I think it is funny that Ava chose to eat on the blanket and not sleep. Her two favorite things to do. Elle you did a great job dressing yourself. Elle and Riley should go into the fashion business together. :)

Lauren Hope said...

gahh...elle looks like shawn - esp. her legs!! hehe
they are longer than mine!! :)