Friday, March 21, 2008

You give me fever

Well, I made the best of yesterday. Elle was much better so we decided to go walking around the mall at Cedar Park and I needed to do little bits of incidentals shopping. So we headed that way, and I got everything I needed to make Elle's invitations/announcements for her 4th bday. Then we needed new umbrella strollers and we got two pink ones. Everyone watched us the rest of the day when we walked anywhere. We were all dressed alike and we were pushing two pink strollers....it was cute but almost a little odd, but then again, that's us. We ate lunch out to eat for the first time in a long time, just our family. Went to Applebee's where they have taken my favorite thing off the menu so I'd done with that place. All morning Shawn was saying "Man, I must have slept wrong. I feel so sleepy and my neck is stiff and I'm starting to get a headache." By the time we got home, he was really not feeling well. I put the girls down for their nap, Shawn went down for a nap, and I got some stuff done and just enjoyed a quiet house. I went to wake Shawn up a few hours later and he was really feeling sick. His head was hurting horribly and he had a fever of 102.something. By last night he was up to 104.7! I gave him two Excedrin Migraine pills which are pretty heavy duty and he's pretty much been in the bedroom ever since. So to put it all together, Ava was sick from Sunday to Tuesday. Elle was sick from Tuesday to Thursday. Shawn was sick from Thursday to the present. So, I'm just waiting for my turn, which will occur most likely tomorrow sometime. I am trying to figure out what to do for Sunday. Important decisions. Easter dresses and freeze or regular dresses and stay warm? I'm definitely not wearing mine because I would totally freeze. The girls???? Anyway, we'll figure it out as we go, but that's what's been happening at my house. I am ready for everyone to stop getting sick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big time bummer! I hope Shawn's starting to feel better. They must have had something similar to Zain because he was sick all last week with a horrible fever too. Our time with them went really well, we all took long walks, went to park to play and see the ducks and played here in the sand! Love to you all...

Lisa said...

While I am enjoying the catchy title, I'm sorry you guys are plagued right now. Hopefully Shawn will be feeling better tomorrow...there aren't many things worse than sick kids and a sick husband.