Wednesday, April 02, 2008

#1


Did I do that?

Am I in trouble?




Yep, there it is right there.


Ava has officially begun potty training! I bought her a new potty yesterday that makes music when you pee in it and the second time I sat her down on it, we read books for a while and then the music played! She was quite suprised and I'm not sure if she really even realized what she had done. YIPPIE!!! She was excited though when we all clapped for her and told how what a big girl she was. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her expression. Way to go Ava. love

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! Isn't she supposed to still be a baby? I can't believe she's already using the potty. Way to go, girl. I'm not sure you can find pullups or underwear that tiny! You may need to pull out the sewing machine and make some for her. :)

The Montandon's said...

Ava, Mamaw and Papaw are proud of you.

Lesley said...

can you do us all a favor and not take a picture when she does #2. Congrats.

-Chad

emma said...

one day you'll understand...