Tuesday, April 01, 2008

#3

Well, guess what I am now able to tell everyone...I'm pregnant! Yep, I'm pretty much freaking out. I am 12 weeks along right now. Now I know why I've been so tired lately. This wasn't expected at all as most of you know. But, I'm thinking positively. And the most positive thing that I can think of is that I got you because it's April's Fool Day so of course I had to play this joke! Hope you are having a wonderful April 1st. Mine just got better knowing that I'm not actually pregnant and having to deal with all that. (if only I could have seen your face while reading those first few lines) Have a good laugh and don't get me back! In unrelated news, everyone but Shawn, ironically, is dealing with nasty allergy issues. I slept the worst I've slept in a long time last night just because of congestion. Both girls have a gross cough and have had fever on and off. Hopefully we will clear up by Thursday so we can go camping...we'll see.

5 comments:

Lauren Hope said...

you are no longer my friend - scaring me like that! this warrents a call missy - bad emma!

Anonymous said...

I was about to call you. I got excited. :)

Emily said...

I did not believe you for one second. Especially when you said you were 12 weeks. You could not keep that from us for that long. Good try though.

Anonymous said...

you are a freak of nature - who remembers april fools day? on another note, congrats on not being pregnant! two women at school are pregnant and i keep feeling like i'm next, although we'll pray that happy day doesn't come until he's closer to graduation.

Lesley said...

I'm with Emily. I didn't get past the title of the post before I said, "WhatEVER."

It's too bad, because we could be pregnant at the same time!