Ava is such a mess and she makes me laugh a lot! Yesterday I was attempting to do some cleaning upstairs and wouldn't let her come with me. She cried and cried and then got very quiet. I knew something was up, but just hoped she wasn't doing something that was really harmful. Finally I came downstairs and couldn't find her. Then I heard something in the pantry. I opened the door and this is what I saw.

She had gotten a bag with some oreo's in it, opened it and was cramming those cookies in a fast as she could....like to the point of gagging because she knew I was going to take the cookies away and was hoping to eat them all before I got them away from her.

This picture just makes me laugh.

Here she is on another day showing off her grown up shoes. She loves to walk around on the tile floor with these making loud clicking noises with the shoes.

And here she is being a little acrobat and climbing up the side of the stairs.
6 comments:
How funny! I can NOT wait to see all of you, Elle and Ava have grown so much and we've missed it because you're not here anymore. Boo! But we're so thrilled you've finally found your place! Love y'all!
I'm so jealous of that pantry! Maybe some day I'll have a kitchen with a pantry... :)
I didn't have a pantry in the last house so I'm very thankful for this one!
Yep Ava is going to be into everything. I love it.
I am glad you have a kid like that because I have two. We are just waiting to see if Lucy will be the same way and I am sure she will. That is funny. Good job AVA keep mom on her toes.
i L-O-V-E love her!
when she's stuffing the cookies in her mouth, it looks like she's on an oreo high!
Post a Comment