I charged $375 worth of VBS materials on my credit card which I'll be reimbursed for eventually.
I skipped lunch inadvertantly.
I feverishly worked on VBS craft stuff.
I had a spa treatment from a spa package Shawn gave me for Mother's Day. It included a stressed foot massage and a full body sea salt scrub...not bad.
We took Ava to the MedStat for a possible broken arm, which it wasn't.
The girls played in the swimming pool.
I made my famous burgers and made Rotel to go with it.
Shawn played with the girls like a crazy man.
We put the girls to bed.
I vegged.
I should be working on VBS craft stuff, but my head is swimming with VBS anxiety and I can't concentrate.
I will be going to the church building tomorrow morning for a VBS work day.
Friday, June 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow. That's a busy day. Will you tell the story about Ava almost breaking her arm, or was it a case of Ava just being Ava? And I know that VBS will go great, and the crafts will be especially stellar because you are doing them and you are a very creative person.
P.S. That IS a good Mother's Day present.
Post a Comment