Today Mr. Levi is two months old. You know what that means...shots! Boo!
This is a big milestone for all of us! We have all made it through the first 2 months!!!! To celebrate, we took him for his 2 month well-check and to top it off, let him have 3 shots. So sad, but I think I've figured out how to deal with the sadness. I just imagine that one of his sisters has bonked him in the head. When I think of it that was, I realize that to him, the shots are really no worse than all the times he's been pinched or bonked by something. He knows no difference so that makes me handle it a little better. It still it something I loathe but I'm thankful that Shawn will go with me and be the strong one. He got measured and weighed which was really exciting since we haven't had it done since he was 2 weeks old! He now weighs 10 lb 1.5 ounces and is 22 1/2 inches long. He has gained 3 lb 3.5 ounces and has gained an inch. Dr. said he looked great. That is always such a relief to hear. He is really cooing up a storm now and the next milestone we look forward to is laughing. There is just about nothing better :) I am probably going to move him to his own room and crib this week sometime. It's time for him to have his own room and stop keeping me awake with his grunting and funny noises. He also is working towards consistently sleeping through the night. He's gone about 7 hours at night in between feedings a few times, but not regularly so I'm just trying to stay patient and know that it won't be long. I think moving him to his own room will get him there. It's easier to ignore fussing when it's in another room! Here is the monthly car seat shot as well as a few pictures we took Sunday before church. I LOVED this shirt on him!
This is a big milestone for all of us! We have all made it through the first 2 months!!!! To celebrate, we took him for his 2 month well-check and to top it off, let him have 3 shots. So sad, but I think I've figured out how to deal with the sadness. I just imagine that one of his sisters has bonked him in the head. When I think of it that was, I realize that to him, the shots are really no worse than all the times he's been pinched or bonked by something. He knows no difference so that makes me handle it a little better. It still it something I loathe but I'm thankful that Shawn will go with me and be the strong one. He got measured and weighed which was really exciting since we haven't had it done since he was 2 weeks old! He now weighs 10 lb 1.5 ounces and is 22 1/2 inches long. He has gained 3 lb 3.5 ounces and has gained an inch. Dr. said he looked great. That is always such a relief to hear. He is really cooing up a storm now and the next milestone we look forward to is laughing. There is just about nothing better :) I am probably going to move him to his own room and crib this week sometime. It's time for him to have his own room and stop keeping me awake with his grunting and funny noises. He also is working towards consistently sleeping through the night. He's gone about 7 hours at night in between feedings a few times, but not regularly so I'm just trying to stay patient and know that it won't be long. I think moving him to his own room will get him there. It's easier to ignore fussing when it's in another room! Here is the monthly car seat shot as well as a few pictures we took Sunday before church. I LOVED this shirt on him! 




1 comment:
So handsome in that plaid shirt! How did he get to be two months old, and how is it even possible that every picture I see he looks even cuter? It's cause his Momma is so pretty, I bet!
Post a Comment