For all of you, and I know there are a lot, who wanted to send HUGE care packages for the girls, and me and shawn, as well as separate, but also HUGE packages for my birthday that I'll be celebrating at camp, I've taken the initiative to put camps address here on the blog. Please don't overdo it and send more than a few hundred dollars worth of stuff, at least in the same package....maybe break it down into a few smaller packages, or at least buy insurance for the awesome stuff I know you'll be sending. Oh and you might want to get on that pretty soon, because mail runs a tad bit slower at camp, and we'll be there from July 3rd-the 16th. You can thank me later.
Camp Blue Haven
HC 81 Box 304
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wonder who that might be? Love, Nana
Post a Comment