Sunday, June 20, 2010

A few randoms...

Here are a few pictures since I have a few minutes to blog! My and a few of my peeps must have had purple on the brain last Sunday!


Be still my beating heart....this was my sweet boy this morning when we were in the nursery, right after I fed him.

Gramme came in for the weekend and of course was wonderful. I think we got the first break from kids in 2 months. It was only for about an hour to run errands, but it was really nice to get out without worrying about all the kiddo things. This picture was taken right after she got here and we were at a MASH event. Levi's such a cuddler...and Gramme was sure okay with that!

Yesterday Gramme spent 300 hours filling up water balloons, which were all busted in about 4.8 seconds. But they sure had fun!

Gramme also played with Play-Doh with them and they made a whole town. It was really cute how they had all these tiny details.

They sure do love their Gramme!

No comments: