See what I mean? He loves every part of his bath and loves when Shawn pours water on his head to get the shampoo out. He is a total joy to bathe.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
My sweet baby
Here are a few pictures over the last few days. He has really starting adding a little chub to him and I love it! He is also sleeping throught the night! He has been doing it for about a week now. I feed him one last time around 10ish and then he usually wakes up or I wake him up around 8 am!!! At church last night, I think people could tell I was finally getting sleep again. I kept getting "You look great!" and "You're just glowing!" and I attribute it all to my good friend, sleep. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW he looks different! He looks like a totally different baby from even one week ago! Am I the only one who thinks this? He is a total doll, and I love him so much, even though I've never met him!
Wow, he has grown since last weekend! SOOOOO cute and wish I could cuddle for about one hour!Tell Elle I got her note and picture and that Nana is so happy to hear from her. I love that we are eating chocholate ice cream with a cherry on top! Thats my girl! Thank you emma for the thank you too! You make me so proud! Mom
Post a Comment