Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Out to Lunch

Today, April 16th, has been one of the first warm days this year.  This is unheard of in Texas.  Unheard of, I tell ya.  Yet, tis true.  For whatever reason, is just hasn't wanted to be spring here.  I fear that we are skipping spring all together this year, which makes me really sad.  Spring and Fall are the seasons that many Texans look forward to the most....not too hot, not too cold.  Either way, Levi and I took advantage of it and headed to the most wonderful park today which is shady and never crowded, for a picnic and a big ol' dose of Vitamin D and fresh air! 

Levi's getting to be such a helper.  He even carried our lunch for at least 2 feet once we got out of the car.  "It's too heaby Mama!"

I can't resist writing names on lunch bags.

He was so excited to see what I had packed him!  It was almost like a present he was unwrapping.

Self portrait with a 14 pound camera isn't exactly easy.


Chips...the way to all my children's hearts.

No comments: