Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Why It's Okay to Hoard

Exhibit A: The only sauce I will use for coconut chicken and coconut shrimp and HEB has decided to discontinue it.

Exhibit B: Why is this so hard to find?  Why is it so irregular as to when they will have THIS particular flavor in stock?  It's popular people...stock it well!

Exhibit C: Lipstick that I must now buy on Ebay which almost feels like the blackmarket.  I've searched in vain for any other lipstick that I like as much...to no avail.


In unrelated news, I realized yet again that I'm getting seriously old.  I chose this magazine over People Magazine, by a landslide.  It has way more articles in it that are useful to me than People ever will, and it's cheaper....I'm almost acting like I'm about to be 35...oh wait...I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you talked to the grocery manager at your store? They may be able to special order your sauce. The worst thing they can say is no! :)

Jupers said...

And that makes me how old! I thought I was 35 too! Love, Mom

Jupers said...

What lippy is that?