Oh and on unrelated news, I love wrapping paper.
Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Upcomings
I rid the house of the last of Easter decoration today. I love how clean my house looks. It dawned on me as I was putting it all away that I was officially done with house decorations until October!!! I love a festive house, but I also love a clean non-decorated house too. It's nice to be finished with all of that for a while...and just in time for two birthdays coming up in the next week. Levi will turn THREE and Elle will turn NINE! Will I ever get over the astonishment that my children are getting older? Probably not. I hear a lot of older people still talk about their adult children with disbelief at their "babies" ages. Still, a 3,6, and 9 year old that.are.mine?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment