Today was a fun day for Elle at school. For an history assignment, the kids were given a famous (or not so famous) Texan to research. They were suppose to be a living wax museum. They had to dress as their character and give a 10-20 second speech every time someone pressed their "button." Elle was Bessie Coleman. You can call Elle or google her name if you really want info. My job was to get her to look something like an aviator...Shawn helped with research. Anyway all the kids looked cute and Elle did a great job giving her speech. Later this morning, we went to Elle's end of the year awards ceremony. We were SO proud of her and all that we she has accomplished this year! Somehow she got A honor roll for the entire year! I felt like Shawn and I should have been able to walk up there and accept the award with her, but I think she wouldn't have appreciated that very much. And now....2 days separate us from having a FIFTH GRADER!
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment