I'm actually sad to say that Mikey will only be with us for 3 more days. It's been fun to come up with new ideas and props this year. I only forgot to take care of him twice and Shawn filled in those gaps for me thank goodness. Anyway, here's this last week's shenanigans.
He started by "adjusting" my grocery list. I personally would be okay buying all those things he added, but it's really not in the best interest of our healths.
The next day, he took matters into his own hands and went shopping for some needed items, mainly jellybeans.
He "helped" pack the kids lunch for school on Tuesday. The kids earnestly tried to convince me that it really was okay to pack these things for school and that they'd be fine eating them.
No explanation needed. Oh and my kids don't seem too fazed by the idea that Mikey could tell Santa about their bad behavior.
I saw this "recipe" on Pinterest and it turned out really cool! Pictures of that in another post but this was really fun to do.
I found this awesome chair at Goodwill months ago. Shawn thought I had lost my mind when I told him I wanted to buy it. He couldn't see my vision at the time. ;) I love this chair because growing up we had this EXACT chair in life size version!
This morning we found Mikey with a bowtie on, reading his Bible in preparation for worship. He fits in with our family quite well.








No comments:
Post a Comment