It was wonderful to be in Tyler this year. All of our siblings were in town at the same time! We had early Christmas at Gramme's house and got some real "keepers" from Shawn's sister and family. Funny memories for sure.
Here's me and Lesley with our precious babies and foxy eye wear. We also played some memoriable games of Mexican Train on a few different nights. My favorite part was when Joey made a new rule that we had to make some kind of sound effect every time we put a domino on the table. That becomes funnier and funnier the closer to midnight you get.
The night before Thanksgiving, Elle and Levi helped Nana make the peach cobbler. I want more. It was delicious. So so so sweet, just like I like it.
The big day arrived and we headed to Jacksonville to see all of my family and spend time at my Memaw's house. We've been going there every year since way before I was born! My awesome aunt Gail brought gingerbread houses for the kids to decorate which they really loved doing. I love that she plans things for my kids to do while we are there!!!
This was the best I could do at a cousins picture. I just didn't care enough to try getting all the kids in place....not enough patience this year!
Our family :)
Back at Nana and Poppy's house. This was the only way that Shawn and I could sit and hang out with my parents and talk uninterrupted. It was nice.
Nana bought a circle loom at Michael's and whipped out a hat for each kid while we were there. They all love their hats and Levi even wore his to the grocery store this morning.
Saturday morning, we headed out bright and early for home sweet home. Everyone was pretty exhausted!






No comments:
Post a Comment