Monday was an awesome day! We went on a double date with some friends we don't get to see nearly enough! Shawn performed their wedding a few years ago and I was a bridesmaid and they both just mean a lot to us, so when we were planning for this week without kids, we knew we wanted to go on a double date.
We started at one of our favorite, but too far away and too expensive to take kids, restaurants in Austin, called The Hula Hut. After that we headed to a place called The Goodnight, for some bowling, ping pong and lots of laughing.
I loved that the bowling balls looked like pool balls. We are definitely going back sometime to play pool!
Yes, I realize the ping pong table is opposite the direction that we were looking....both teams spent quite a bit of time doing this...as we searched for a ball.


No datenight I don't really need a reason would be complete without dessert and by the time we finished being extremely competitive or was that just me playing games, we were ready for something sweet. We headed to Amy's Icecream. It was delicious! This is the most fun we've had in a while and it was wonderful to double date with fun friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment