Sundays are a whole different ball game, when there are no kids involved. This morning was calm, peaceful and leisurely as we got ready for worship. I got to listen to my husband's entire sermon with not a single interruption! We ate lunch together and actually had a continuous conversation!
We followed that up with a shared Strawberry Lemonade cupcake from Gigi's.
For the afternoon, I did my favorite thing. I got in bed, and read a book until I fell asleep and woke up when I just woke up...which is why I'm still up at 12:10 am on Monday morning...but the nap was glorious!
After worship this evening we had a youth devo where Shawn talked about giving God 100% of our hearts, souls and minds. He used the cups to represent those 3 things and how we are to have those cups not just filled to the top but overflowing. It was a great Sunday and I have so much to look forward to this week!



No comments:
Post a Comment