Today has been one of those days that I'm going to fall into bed completely exhausted....in the most wonderful way! It has just been such a wonderful day! My best friend came into town for the day today and we got to spend ALL day together. We had so much fun. I warned her that my conversations would have no flow whatsoever because I was just so excited to tell her every single thing that came to my mind that I haven't gotten to tell her since the last time I saw her! We laughed a lot and shopped so much! (She lives in a small town now so when she comes her, we have to squeeze in lots of time to shop!) The kids were THRILLED to get to see Pheebs too, and it took us a while to say goodbye to both of them, because the kids kept getting in her car and begging for her to take them with her. :)
There was much argument on who was going to hold Phoebe at any given moment.
The two "babies" of the family...the only boy and the only girl. :)
Then I let Valerie hold me. lol
After she left and we ate dinner, it was time for another much anticipated moment. Elle had her first band concert tonight. It was so exciting to see something she has worked hard on and practiced for, come together. Percussion has always been my favorite part of the band and tonight was even better. She did such a great job and we just can't wait to see her continue to learn more! Oh and before we were allowed to go into the auditorium, Levi and I were watching all the band kids coming in and I was naming off the instruments they were carrying. After a while Levi loudly proclaimed that he "LOVES LOOKING AT THE INTIMATES!" Lovely.
Elle's the tiny whitish dot under the pink arrow. lol
Elle and her friend Collier who have known each other since 3rd grade. I could barely get her to take this picture and then she wouldn't take any other pictures with her friends. The embarrassment begins.
Here's the video of our favorite song they did called Zombie Stomp. (the screaming baby at the beginning is not in fact an instrument gone wild.)
1st Band Concert from Emma Montandon on Vimeo.






No comments:
Post a Comment