This was my month to host our Bunco group and I picked the theme "Drug Store Beauty Queen." Everyone brings a small gift that goes with the theme and I get all the gifts!! I told them I wanted anything related to beauty, that you could get at a drugstore like CVS, Walgreens and the grocery store. I also brought out a lot of my costumes and had them laid out all over my front room so that when they walked in the door, they essentially walked into a dress up room and picked out something fun to wear. We had so much fun...I think the costumes loosened everyone up a little extra (which we really don't need because we're already kind of rowdy!) Anyway, it was a great success!
I went as Mrs. Budget Beauty and I have to say I'm kind of proud of myself....this is the first time I've really tried to do my makeup and I didn't look like a drag queen! But I'm still not high maintenance enough to do this stuff daily...and the fact that I looked like a raccoon by the end of the night.
Here's the whole fun gang!
And here's my loot! I got all kinds of fun things and I can't wait to try them all!
2 comments:
It was super fun! And I LOVE my cute prize......you are an amazing budget shopper/seamstress/hostess!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoyed all the pics Emma. Would love to go all those places you went and I may someday!
Post a Comment