One of the things I love a whole lot (and there's a pretty long list) about staying at home with no kids anymore, is my ability to concentrate...for long stretches. I rarely get interrupted anymore at all. My brain is so very thankful for this. About every 3ish months (when I'm really organized) I print out the last 3 months worth of photos, put them in order of date and event, and then put them in a photo album. This is a big job and it take a lot of concentration. It was something I dreaded when kids were home during the day. So much distraction and breaking of concentration over and over. It takes me about 2 hours to complete the whole thing, and this morning I was able to get it all done in one sitting. It was lovely. Now to order July-September's photos.
Friday, October 30, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment