Okay technically this picture is for my 39th week but hopefully I won't be looking like a big ol' preggie by my real "9 month" picture. If you want to have a little fun, scroll back through the months and watch as my belly gets bigger and bigger! So, tomorrow is the day. I went to the hospital today to do final paperwork and they told me to be there at 5:30 am tomorrow....we'll see. I'm a morning person, but that's just crazy! I am doing lots of piddling today but the day is going decently fast. I slept pretty good last night so that helps. That has been the first thing I've prayed for every night lately....a good deep sleep! Well, I have one last scrapbook page to do and then I'll be totally caught up on all scrapbooking stuff. Of course tomorrow will bring an onslaught of brand new stuff to work with. Next time I write I'll be the mother of 2 daughters and part of a family of four. FREAK OUT!!! I still see myself as an 18 year old just leaving for college life and living in the dorms. That was 10 years ago!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
9 months
Okay technically this picture is for my 39th week but hopefully I won't be looking like a big ol' preggie by my real "9 month" picture. If you want to have a little fun, scroll back through the months and watch as my belly gets bigger and bigger! So, tomorrow is the day. I went to the hospital today to do final paperwork and they told me to be there at 5:30 am tomorrow....we'll see. I'm a morning person, but that's just crazy! I am doing lots of piddling today but the day is going decently fast. I slept pretty good last night so that helps. That has been the first thing I've prayed for every night lately....a good deep sleep! Well, I have one last scrapbook page to do and then I'll be totally caught up on all scrapbooking stuff. Of course tomorrow will bring an onslaught of brand new stuff to work with. Next time I write I'll be the mother of 2 daughters and part of a family of four. FREAK OUT!!! I still see myself as an 18 year old just leaving for college life and living in the dorms. That was 10 years ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Live is about to change but you will be great.
Only you would be worried about being caught up on scrapbook pages right before the birth of your child. That's SO Emma! We are thinking about y'all and are so excited. I would think you wouldn't have any trouble waking up at 5:30 in the morning...won't you be too excited to sleep?
Life is about to change so enjoy living it. How is that? I can spell.
You will not have trouble getting up. You will be nervous and anxious and so excited. I can't wait to see the pictures. Being a mother of two girls is great (most of the time)! As I am typing Riley is in time out and not happy about it, but that is just one of those things you learn to do as a mother of two. (ignore them) HA!
I say I'll have trouble getting up because I haven't gotten really good sleep in months so all I can think about all the time is sleeping or resting. It's funny because everyone keeps asking if I am excited and of course I am but what I'm really excited about right now is the fact that I am going to get good drugs that relax me and that I don't have to be in control of almost anything for a few days :)
I am picturing Emily right now..."Riley, you better stay in time out! I'm not finished blogging!" :)
Thanks Lesley. Riley seems to have a disorder lately. The I don't listen to what you say disorder. So she tends to be in trouble a lot these days.
Congrats to you!!! I know you will be such a great "mom of two". Shelby and me hope to come see you Wed. afternoon. And I bet you won't have any trouble getting up in the morning. I bet you won't even sleep tonight!!
Hey, Chad just heard from Shawn that Ava was born and I want to be the first to say congratulations on your blog. We can't wait to see pictures of her. Love, lesley
How sweet of you Lesley, I can't wait to hold her. Sorry you can't be here Lesley to hold her. We know how much you love to hold these babies. Love you guys.
Barbara
Thanks for rubbing it in! :) I am jealous.
I will give her a special hug and kiss for her Uncle Chad and Aunt Lesley. :)
Post a Comment