I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!! so precious!!! i cant wait to meet her! im kinda jealous i wasnt home to visit emma in the hospital. but im coming down for g-ville's homecoming, and i most def need to meet this adorable girl.
She is beautiful and sweet. Elle loves her baby sister and loves to show her off. Lesley I gave Ava hugs and kisses for you and she smiled. She sure likes to look around and all that hair. Ava really looks a lot like Elle did. Thanks Shawn and Emma for number 4.
I'm the mom of two beautiful girls and the sweetest boy. I love anything outdoors, want to tour the Eastern US by RV one day, be in New York City at Christmastime, climb Everst, or at least make it to Katmandu and love to shop, take pics and scrapbook! My husband is a preacher and we love the congregation we work with! We love our life!
7 comments:
I've been waiting for this all day! Thanks for posting. We're so glad that y'all are doing well and that everything went smoothly.
I know what you mean. I think I have checked the blog 25 times today waiting for the picture. She is cute. What a chunk!
Takes after Josey, maybe? :)
What a beautiful little girl. I've checked quite often today also. Way to go Shawn and Emma!!!
i love her already! good job emma!!(and shawn) :) absolutely beautiful.
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!! so precious!!! i cant wait to meet her! im kinda jealous i wasnt home to visit emma in the hospital. but im coming down for g-ville's homecoming, and i most def need to meet this adorable girl.
She is beautiful and sweet. Elle loves her baby sister and loves to show her off. Lesley I gave Ava hugs and kisses for you and she smiled. She sure likes to look around and all that hair. Ava really looks a lot like Elle did. Thanks Shawn and Emma for number 4.
Post a Comment