Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Training Wheels

A friend of mine gave us a little bike that her kids were too big for. Elle was very excited about her new bike. Shawn went out and got training wheels to put on the bike. He and Elle worked together to put the training wheels on. Elle said she was going to her job when she went to "help" put the wheels on. Also a random little thing...Elle has a cold or something like that and her nose is running quite a bit and yesterday Shawn went in to get her after her nap and she said "Daddy, my nose is running out!" Thought that was cute.

After all that hard work at her "job" Elle needed a rest.

4 comments:

The Montandon's said...

Our cute little girl seems to be a good helper. I remember Shawn Helping down in my shop. Love to all

Emily said...

It is so fun watching the girls help their daddy.

Lesley said...

I can't believe Elle is old enough to have a bicycle.

The Montandon's said...

I knew you would not make it to the fair this year so I sent a little bit of the fair to you last week with Emily and the girls. I hope you enjoyed the cotton candy.
Love
Carolyn