Thursday, October 05, 2006
Mu-terd
Shawn came home as usual for lunch today and was making us all sandwiches. He put mustard on his and he usually shares his with Elle. She said she didn't want "mu-terd" but then changed her mind a few minutes later. So, she got a turkey and swiss with muterd. After eating it for a while, she pulled it apart as usual. She was looking at all the insides of the sandwich and trying to tell me and shawn something. Finally we figured it out....she was looking at the mustard that was all over the turkey and saying "That's not poopoo." It took us a few seconds to relate the mustard to the look of Ava's poop. Spoken by a true big sis. I'll never look at "muterd" the same again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Poor Elle she had to make what her parents were feeding her. How cute. Gramme
That's why I don't eat mustard.
Funny! Sounds just like how Riley's mind works. They have to reassure themselves that they are not eating poop.
I have to remind myself of that sometimes too when I make a not-so-good meal.
Post a Comment