Monday, October 16, 2006
Something stuck in her teeth
We went to Mesquite today. I have 5 shirts to my name that fit me at all right now. Two of them I got while I was in Tyler this weekend and 2 of them are the same design in different colors. So, I needed to do some shopping for some shirts. We spent almost 4 hours shopping and all I got was one shirt. I was so mad. I just felt like it was a lot of energy expended for not much show. But, what does all that have to do with the title. Well, not long after we got to the mall, we passed a chocolate place in the middle of the mall that dipped strawberries in it...they were giving out samples so shawn, me and elle all tried a sample. It was great but as we headed into one of the stores elle started saying, "It's stuck in my teeth. Get it out." Shawn usually will find a toothpick and pick whatever is stuck out. When Elle opened her mouth to show him where the food was stuck she pointed to none other than a brand new molar! We had no idea that she was getting a new tooth and it's already almost all the way through the gums. Since she wasn't use to the feeling of that new tooth, she thought something was stuck in her mouth but it really just turned out to be a big ol' back molar. I haven't had time to check and see if the one on the other side is coming in also, but for now we can say she is getting her top molars. Yet another step in her growing up.....too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That makes me laugh. Kids are so funny when they don't understand. I know Elle was excited to get a chocolate covered strawberry. I think that was her favorite at the wedding. Sorry about the shopping trip.
I always enjoy reading about your adventures.
It's not very comfortable to have a tooth stuck in your tooth.
Post a Comment