Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
11 comments:
I tried to watch the video but was told that it was not available. I love the face.
Man, that is some squawk.
I know lesley..and it can get way louder and way worse...she was actually muting it alittle. But, thankgoodness those kind of cries are few and far between!
...and this, is why i'm childless!! :)
Barbara, try it again. That happened to me when I tried to watch the video of Riley the other day but then I tried it again and it worked. Perseverance is the key!
It worked this time. How sweet. You can tell that she is just wanting some attention. She almost smiles. I love it. Makes me want to pick her up and squeeze her and get lots of kisses. love
So funny and just think. When she can get up and move around she will be hanging on your leg doing the same thing.
my comment was supposed to be light-hearted and funny...not come across as a bitter, child-hating woman...
just making sure it portrayed what i thought it did and all the friends/relatives/blog watchers of the montandons don't think i'm a meanie! :)
Yea, I can get back on your blog! My work comp has been weird the last few days!
I love how she almost smiles and then decides it's just not worth it.
You can feel the disdain pouring out of her! Hehe.
I love that you can post these videos on your blog! Ava is so stinking cute, even in her squawky state. Miss you!!!
Emma, three days without a blog entry? This is not like you. I am concerned.
Post a Comment