My wonderful sister-in-law, Lesley, reminded me today, that my blog updating has been unsatisfactory this week. Please forgive me! I'm not sure why I haven't updated...just not a lot to say this week. I'm sure that's weird to hear, coming from me. Anyway, we've been good this week. Elle got a fever yesterday and is still fighting it today, but seems to be doing much better. It's back down to 99 and she is gaining her appetite back so I'm not sure what is going through her??? Ava is doing great also, but not napping all too well lately. She usually sleeps exactly 45 minutes and then goes straight into the scream until I come get her. Maybe that's the reason I haven't updated lately! She still sleeps fine at night, but who knows what's going on with the daytime...this too shall pass. Ava plays with her feet ALL the time now. She also is trying to roll onto her stomach but hasn't gotten the momentum up yet. She goes half way and then rolls back to her back. She is just in a really sweet stage right now. Elle and I just returned from a trip to the library. I rarely spend one on one time with her outside the house, so I think this will become a thing we do together after daddy gets home. She thoroughly enjoyed it today and I love children's books also so I get to go through all the books and pick out the ones I want to read her. Shawn has bible study for the youth tonight, then tomorrow night will be preparing at the church building for Saturday. Saturday is Evangelism University and he is expecting around 230. It will be an all day thing so I'm sure I'll be in and out enjoying as much of it as Ava and Elle will allow. Then Sunday, he has a devo that night and then we breath on Monday. We are thinking about taking Elle bowling because we have free coupons. I think she would like it thought the ball would be about as heavy as her! The girl is just small! As for me, I have officially lost 10 lbs. since around Thanksgiving and am now 3 lbs lighter than I was when I got pregnant with Elle! Can't tell you how good that feels! All my clothes fit very nicely! Well, enjoy the pictures and send your thank you's to Lesley for reminding me to get to it and update!

Ava is really starting to try standing lately. She really likes to.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you look great in the pics! how did you lose 10 lbs. punk?? i'm jealous! :) you look wonderful though
You're welcome everyone!
Post a Comment