After going to church last night we headed straight to the sale. Then, this morning we hung out waiting for nap time. I did get to go to Target and get a few things we needed that Greenville doesn't have. We still had about 30 minutes to kill before we left so we took Ava and Elle to a little park a block from my parents house and took a few photos. Now I've just been unpacking and redoing Elle's closet. We put up all the winter clothes or clothes that no longer fit and hung up all the new clothes. I am excited to dress her again! All of her stuff was well used and most wasn't fitting too well anymore.
In other news, funny little Elleisms. On our way home I told Elle that if she took a nap in the car she wouldn't have to take one when we got home. She looked at me and with a straight face said "That sounds like a plan." Shawn and I just started laughing because I think we both say that all the time but don't realize it. Then later tonight I had Elle and Ava watching (trying to watch at least) a Baby Einstein video for a few minutes while I finished up Elle's closet stuff and I could here Ava fussing on and off and then I heard Elle yell "Stop it!!" I made her come to me and asked why she was yelling at Ava and she said "Ava is freakin out." Once again, it was just so funny to here her using phrases like that. She's really picking up what we say...scary!
Well, enjoy the pics and remember to guess how much it cost.

7 comments:
$137. Why do I feel like I have seen this EXACT picture before? And what could Greenville possibly not have?!?!?!?!
P.S. Those pictures are really cute except Shawn's sunglasses are freakin' me out.
I will guess $107. It looks like you got some good stuff.
$152.19
And the winner is......erin....but only by 79 cents! If she hadn't added that 19 cents in there she would have tied with lesley. The actual amount I spent was $145 dollars. Good guesses!
Sweet! I never win anything!
Yeah Emma, what does Erin win? I think you should give her the clothes.
Post a Comment