Sunday, April 15, 2007

More Party Pictures

Most kids don't get a car till they're 16, but Elle went ahead and got one now. We figure we'll be more broke when she's 16 than now, so better do it now. We went in together with Papaw and Carolyn for this fun toy!!!
Ava just stole Hiney's paci....she has the look on her face like "and...what are you going to do about it?" He didn't seem to bothered.

What cute pink feet

A bug catcher just like Riley!!!




Peter Pan!!!


The cake of all cakes!

Elle was just told to come on in the kitchen, it was time to see the cake.



Blowing out the candles



Pink explosion

4 comments:

Emily said...

The cake looks amazing! I wish that we could have joined you for the special day. It looks like she had a blast!

Anonymous said...

What a great third birthday. It is going to be hard to top this one. I love Elle's expressions.

love

Lesley said...

Did the boys have to wear pink too? I noticed Hiney was in a very manly green. Looks like y'all had fun, and I'm sorry we missed it.

emma said...

My husband wore pink...surprise surprise! We did have a few party poopers who weren't secure enough in there manhood to put the pink on. Paul wore it though :)