Sunday, May 04, 2008

8 Pallets of Grass




Gives a new meaning to laying sod







Yesterday we helped some friends lay grass around their house. Eight pallets, to be exact. Although it was a lot of grass, it didn't feel like work at all. We had so much fun as usual. The girls did wonderfully and Elle actually did help some. The grass was a kind that was really difficult to pick up in whole pieces so we did a lot of puzzle piece type of stuff. We also bought bikes yesterday with our future refund check and a bike trailer that can also be a stroller, for the girls. We bought the trailer at Walmart online so it will be a few weeks before it gets here....we can barely wait! The trailer costs more than our two bikes put together but it will be very worth it. We will use it all the time I'm sure. Also hold your breath...we are planning on going camping this weekend and they say third times a charm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend. I love the pictures.

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see pics of the girls in the bike trailer - I look forward to the afternoons when we can take a ride while we're waiting for Clay to get home. Where are you guys camping? We tried out Lake Tawakoni this past weekend and it was awesome. They have a great beach area on the lake and the kids were in heaven.