The bad news is that we are broke therefore not able to enjoy mommy and daddy time. Okay we aren't technically broke but with the cost of everything right now, we have to live so tightly that it hurts. Sometimes it gets really old living this way. I know some of it is that we are "young" and I'm using that term loosely, there is only one income, and we are in a semi-recession, but it still gets old to be stuck at home when we actually had the chance to go do something together. So, I sit on the computer and Shawn is working on the yard and I started my bedtime countdown about an hour ago...sigh...it's going to be a long day. Here are some pics of the girls I took this morning and one of the girls with Papaw and Carolyn.
Oh, and even though it's not evident, I am generally an optimistic person, so if some great stuff comes along today to swing my mood the other way, I'll make sure and blog it...check the blog at least once an hour to see if something good has happened.


1 comment:
Funny...Bonnie has that same hat that Ava's wearing, and someone gave us another one for the new baby. Keeping Old Navy in business, that's what I'm all about.
Post a Comment