Friday, May 02, 2008

Pedi Party

A month or so ago, a few women were complaining about how bad their feet looked and how they needed to fix them.....light bulb went off and I decided I was going to throw a Pedicure Party. I'd provide everything you needed, and more, to whip those feet into shape just in time for flip flop season. I had five women come and we had a blast. Who knew dealing with feet could be so much fun! We soaked, scrubbed, clipped, lotioned, socked, took off, and put on nail polish and pampered our tootsies like they haven't been in a while! We tried to play Phase 10 but all the other stuff took so long that we didn't have much time. We ate brownies and popcorn till we felt sick and then ate some more. I made virgin strawberry daiquiris and they were delicious! Everyone agreed that we needed to do this once a month so I guess...sigh....if I HAVE to I guess I'll have another Pedi Party in a month...darn, another night of no kids and girl talk while making my feet happy....the sacrifices I make.....enjoy the pics.


All of us crammed into our bathroom...we had room for more!

Lathering my feet up...a mess, but so worth it!


Everyone borrowed my socks

The gang

After one too many virgin daiquiris

The after....I still haven't painted my toes...that's tomorrow...I was busy helping others get their feet in shape!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I recognize some of those socks! What a fun way to bond with your friends! Emma you have always been such a fun girl! Mom