Okay, I meant to post yesterday but 10 pm ran up on me and I was really tired. To counterbalance Monday's post here are a few good things that happened yesterday.
1. I got a haircut...love that feeling!
2. I got to mosey through Hallmark just because, all by myself.
3. The girls behaved really well together yesterday.
4. We had a front come through and it gave us some very nice cool weather for a few hours.
5. I found something to cover Elle's bedroom window so not as much light comes in and I didn't have to spend any money getting it.
6. Shawn brought me a Sonic Slush just because.
7. My new watchband that I ordered is here so I just need to go pick it up...my old one is more tattered than any one I've ever owned...it's way past time.
Okay that's all I can come up with. Also, I was REALLY bored some yesterday so I got on my Amazon wish list and decided to add up the cost of every item I wanted to see where I stood with it...you know, "what is the price for total happiness ;)" So if I ordered one of everything on my list, without shipping the total comes to $2,792, $1,000 of which is just a camera. I was actually quite surprised because I thought it would be a lot more than that. Anyway all of that to say if you really want to make my day, send me a check for $2,792. I think I'm addicted to my wish list....thanks Lesley and Chad for getting us into that. Have a great humpday.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment