Ava has issues....she's not going to stop and pick up anyone. Elle has found an interesting approach with the Devil but she's going to melt out of her seat before she can do anything.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
5 comments:
roll, roll, roll, roll, roll. that's the cutest thing i've seen or heard all day, but i kept listening and still couldn't hear elle. what was she saying?
Elle said "If the Devil's in the way, we will make him smell our feet."
hahahahah.
i love how her head just sinks...lower...and lower..
hence the little foot popping up from under the table, hahahaha! what is it with ya'll and smelly feet?
I loved the video...I am missing you all so much!!!!!
Post a Comment