We have gotten to spend the whole weekend with Chad's brother and his wife Lesley. They made a special trip here to meet the newest cousin. It has been really nice to have them here just to hang out and watch all the kids! I wanted to share some pics that Lesley took of us yesterday. Since she was going to be here, and actually knew how to use my camera, I jumped at the chance to get a picture of our little complete family. She got some really precious shots of us and I am so glad she was here to do it! This was also Levi's first official outing. He has been to the dr but nowhere else. After the park, we went and ate at Whataburger and he was WONDERFUL! I was totally exhausted by the time we got home, but so thankful to have that first outing as a family, under our belt. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from yesterday.






2 comments:
Those are beautiful, I can't even pic my fave. But, I'm thinking I would have to go with the one of the girls where Elle is holding Levi. Love it!!! And Mommy is looking pretty fabulous for just having had a baby!
Hey, I just noticed that you wrote "Chad's brother and his wife Lesley." Must be the sleep deprivation. :) Hope y'all are having a good day.
Post a Comment