Thursday, May 26, 2011
The Finished Product
We got to pick up our hand-painted platter yesterday and I was really nervous. I have very high expectations for things like this and I was almost to the point where I didn't want to see it because I was nervous that I would be disappointed. Well, all fears were unfounded!!! We L O V E how it turned out and it is now my most prized possession in my kitchen :) Can't wait to make some cookies and put them out on this platter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
emma,
it turned out so beautiful!! you're right about expectations - when i worked @ the pottery studio ppl always wondered how it would turn out...but everyone was always satisfied b/c it looks sooo much brighter and better and so different from when they left it.
you and shawn picked great colors! :)
This is a beautiful platter! Props to you!!
Very pretty, Emma. Good job!
I LOVE it! Gorgeous job, both of you!
Post a Comment