My Mother's Day present is finally complete and immediately went into use! I absolutely love love love having the island. There was NO room on the counters for the three girls to work, much less room for just me to do things like roll out dough or set hot cookie pans all over the place. Now, I have PLENTY of room and we have found ourselves using it nonstop for everything. I love how every bit of it turned out and love even more that we stayed within our budget (which is really hard to do when you're dealing with this kind of thing) and paid for the whole thing with cash from garage sales and tax return money!
FINALLY! Room for everyone and no one fighting over where they get to stand!


2 comments:
great choice!! looks great and extra room is always wonderful!
Very nice...just what I always wanted! Mom
Post a Comment