I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
quick question....
I've posted a few videos lately....are you able to watch them? when I check out my blog, it doesn't show a way for me to watch them??? thanks!
I'm the mom of two beautiful girls and the sweetest boy. I love anything outdoors, want to tour the Eastern US by RV one day, be in New York City at Christmastime, climb Everst, or at least make it to Katmandu and love to shop, take pics and scrapbook! My husband is a preacher and we love the congregation we work with! We love our life!
1 comment:
Videos aren't working. And I went down on the page to see ones that worked before...they don't work either. They just look like picture ...strange.
Post a Comment