Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Thursday night

So after I got over my extreme nausea, we got all spiffied up and headed to the Riverwalk. First, we ate at Texas Land and Cattle....I know it's not really out there with vacation food, but I just really needed a good steak and it did NOT disappoint! Then we took a tour of the Riverwalk from a boat, and truly it was one of my favorite things we did. It wasn't too expensive, lasted almost an hour and we got a good idea of the layout of the whole riverwalk. I wanted to go again the next evening, but that idea was nixed. I would have liked to have gone a little earlier in the evening so that I could have gotten better pictures of the things we saw....next time.




3 comments:

Jupers said...

Very unique pics!

Jupers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jupers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.