The girls looked so sad last night that they couldn't hang out with the big girls and get their toenails done--I suspect they were more sad that they didn't get to have an oreo ball, popcorn, and slushes. So I decided after the party that I'd give them a special pedi party today after we got home from church. They were busting at the seams with excitement. 

Choices, choices, choices...I made them narrow it down to two colors...Ava was up to four when I had to put that rule into effect. Elle chose polishes named Rock Candy and Gold Coin. Ava chose Blue It and Jumpin' Jade.
First, soaking the feet. They loved this part!
Then while their feet were soaking, I went and made their slushes and got their oreo balls. They were super excited about both things!
And the finished product! They are super proud of their lovely little piggies and can't wait to show them to their friends tonite at church :)
3 comments:
will you be my mother? :)
Ditto! You are a wonderful Mom! You make me proud to be your Mom! Is that confusing? Will you do my nails when I can't reach thems? That is now by the way! Mom
I just noticed that Elle and Hayden have alot in comman...no front teeth! Hayden lost his last front upper yesterday!
Post a Comment