I had a pedi party 3 or so years ago and then life just kind of got in the way for a while, and I didn't have another until tonite! Six women and a precious newborn came over to have some girl time and make our toes look great. We had such a good time just relaxing and chatting. We have got to do this more often....maybe once a month till it's too cold for sandals. Oh and just for the record, I painted my toes a color called "Gold Coin" and I LOVE them! They look like gold and silver mixed together. Love them!
I think I counted something like 50 polishes....I like nail polish and so does my mom :)
Yes, we all fit in there....it was cozy! :)
Showing off our toes
All ready for church tomorrow...I told them they all had to wear open toe shoes tomorrow!

1 comment:
Dear Emma,
Please bring oreo balls with you to camp. Or at least make them while you are here.
Love,
Lesley
Post a Comment